sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2009

Clothes - activity

Here is a new activity which I used with my students today:
First, there were a boy and a girl on the board.
Then, I told the kids that we should dress them according to the weather...
I put the clothes on the board and as I did so, I asked the kids: "What's this?.."
After we've been through all the clothes, I asked some kids - one by one - to come to the board and follow my instructions. For example:
"Put the red skirt on the girl".. they had to look for the red skirt and stick it on the girl...
With this activity I explored vocabulary about the clothes, about colours and about the weather.
It was very nice to see all the kids wanting to participate and to help the ones who were having some doubts.
Notes: The pictures (boys and clothes) were taken from "THE TEACHER'S MAGAZINE"
The frames I've used here were taken from the great blog: http://rocha2goretty.blogspot.com

4 comentários:

  1. really nice! the teacher's magazine is a great resource! thanks for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I just loved your activity.
    Is there a possibility that you send me those pictures (boy, girl and the clothes?
    Thanks a lot,

    Márcia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just loved your activity!
    Where can I get that magazine?
    Thanks.
    Márcia

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Márcia, Thank you for your kind comments!Could you please leave me your contact so I can answer your questions?
    Thank you

    ResponderEliminar

Mice digital design by Lauri Furnell