terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

Another Spring Worksheet


This one I've used this morning with my 1st grade!
First I used flashcards to teach these words. After some oral games the students had to draw these new words in the right place.
I used the "portuguese manuscript font" (the one we teach in primary schools). If you want you can change it. My Idea is to make the english lessons a part of the curricular lessons of the class. I want them to feel that all teachers work for the same purpose, teaching and educating them.

3 comentários:

  1. Hello! I've found your blog while I was searching for some worksheets. And I have to say that I loved it. I'm an English teacher and I'm teaching 1º ciclo. I was curious about the Portuguese Manuscript Font. Can you tell me where you found it? I've been searching for fonts like the ones we use here in Portugal but can't find it.
    Go on with your wonderful work with the children and here with the blog!

    Hug! :))

    Teacher M.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I've found your blog while I was searching for some worksheets. And I have to say that I loved it. I'm an English teacher and I'm teaching 1º ciclo. I was curious about the Portuguese Manuscript Font. Can you tell me where you found it? I've been searching for fonts like the ones we use here in Portugal but can't find it.
    Go on with your wonderful work with the children and here with the blog!

    Hug! :))

    Teacher M.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Filomena, I hope you'll come back to TF so you can read my answer..
    Well I don't really know where I got that font but I have got a new one which I've just downloaded from a site called : http://www.netfontes.com.br/

    There you look for a font called:
    Gino School Script
    That's the closest to our Portuguese handwriting.

    I'm sorry for this late reply...
    Have a nice year!
    Hannie

    ResponderEliminar

Mice digital design by Lauri Furnell